Fintech Accounting Senior Manager
In accounting, we help the business grow and succeed by making sure we are aligned with different rules and regulations. Our accurate and timely bookkeeping capabilities allow us to better safeguard our finances, admit a fast-paced environment. We are looking for an experienced accounting manager who has working experience in accounting or audit of personal loan, credit card and payment businesses; and is familiar with accounting principles such as financial assets, expected credit loss and different reporting regulations of central bank.
- Participate in the monthly closing process and perform BS reconciliation and PL analysis to ensure the correctness of accounting records. Some manual entries and adjustments are required to be performed. Improvements in accounting process and internal control of financial reporting are always encouraged.
- Complete annual audit independently for entities of personal loan, credit card and payment business with support of different functions. Good communication skills are required to gather information and documents on time.
- Complete different accounting compliance requirements including but not limited to E-accounting, regulatory reports (for SOFIPO) to CNBV, statistic reports and different authorities.
- Communicate with and report to HQ team to ensure the correctness of group financial statements as well as the effectiveness of internal control.
- Analyze accounting treatment for new business model and products and support regional finance partners in financial planning and analysis.
- Other ad-hoc works as assigned.
- 8+ years of experience in accounting or audit of personal loans, credit card and payment businesses
- CPA accountant (qualified to sign financial statements)
- Solid understanding/experience with Mexico and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Strong knowledge and experience with different reports to authorities (Central Bank, etc.)
- Skills of accounting software such as Oracle and SAP
- Fluent English as working language
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Capable to work independently and with pressure
- A good team player