Driver Growth Operations Intern
Being part of the Operations team will give you the unique opportunity to help drive growth in one of the fastest growing companies ever. This data driven role calls for a rare combination of user-centric, analytical thinking & interpersonal ability. You will have the opportunity to work in a tight team, where you will launch, build and run DiDi's business in Mexico and nearby regions. Be prepared for a hectic, fast paced and challenging environment. Never a dull moment!
Driver Growth Operations team members are very important for the expansion and sustainability of the business. The ideal candidates for our opening roles should have very strong analytical skills (e.g. Python, R, SQL, etc.) and feel comfortable transforming insights into business decisions.
You will be constantly seeking solutions that scale, while overseeing the growth of our business. Your processes and projects will directly contribute to DiDi growth in LatAm!
- Define and manage data-dashboards to monitor national performance of driver acquisition referral programs and their results.
- Design and implement initiatives to acquire new drivers, through our referral channels, being able to leverage data for the decision making process.
- Constantly generate knowledge and business insights through experimental testing.
- Manage the launch and execution of incentives, communications and product developments needed for driver acquisition, ensuring channel’s efficiency and expansion.
- Be primary point of contact for internal stakeholders, managing expectations and prioritizing operations to deliver results, whilst constantly working along cross-functional teams (Marketing, Legal, City Operations, Product, etc).
- Wide international scope, including Spanish-speaking LatAm countries.
- Currently studying Engineering, Computer science, Actuary or any related degree.
- Strong Excel/Spreasheet skills are a must. Other database experience is helpful. Comfortable about learning and using new software tools.
- Passion for analytics and programing, with knowledge/experience in SQL (nice to have: Python, R, etc.).
- Proven to be self-motivated, self-directed, and eager to take ownership of tasks to ensure solutions.
- Proficiency in English & Spanish