Market Research Analyst
Our HR team helps make DiDi a great place to work. We empower and grow our people to perform at their best, continuously challenging themselves to achieve their career ambitions. We champion the company culture, listening to the needs of our teams and internal business partners to enable a diverse, inclusive and rewarding environment where our teams can thrive.
Talent Acquisition (TA) is a strategic function within HR that focuses on identifying, attracting, and recruiting skilled individuals to meet an organization's current and future staffing needs. TA requires building relationships with candidates, staying ahead of industry trends, and adapting recruitment strategies to meet the evolving needs of the organization.
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Market Research Analyst to join our Talent Acquisition team. If you are passionate about identifying and staying ahead of industry trends; you are self-driven and curious, with great analytical skills, we want to hear from you.
- Stay informed about industry best practices, trends, changes in labor markets, and evolving recruitment technologies
- Stay engaged with industry publications and resources.
- Conduct in-depth market research to identify changes in the labor market, including talent supply and demand, emerging roles, and skill requirements.
- Investigate and analyze competitor hiring strategies, compensation trends, and employer branding to identify best practices and areas for improvement.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive database of industry-specific talent, including key skills, experience levels, and other benchmarks.
- Assist in the analysis of quantitative and qualitative data to identify patterns, trends, and insights.
- Produce regular reports and presentations that highlight market insights and recommendations for improving our talent acquisition strategies.
- Assist in maintaining a centralized repository of market research data and reports.
- Collaborate to present insights to internal teams and stakeholders.
- Communicate findings to key stakeholders to inform decision-making.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, Marketing, Economy, International Relations, or any related field.
- Fluent in both Spanish and English.
- At least 1 years of experience.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills (Pivots and Vlookups at minimum).
- Tableau and SQL (highly appreciated but not required).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Highly organized and structured.