Driver Marketing Senior Analyst
The Earnings and Growth Driver Marketing team is in charge of potentializing new channels and initiatives to increase driver acquisition, as well as creating campaigns for all new and existing Drivers to find in DiDi their best partner to increase their earnings.
Increasing awareness and engagement among potential and existing Drivers is the cornerstone of our business and from our team we make sure we are giving them the right messages at the right time.
We are looking for a Driver Marketing Senior Analyst that is resourceful and organized. A true team-player that is proactive and not afraid of taking challenges.
You will be interacting with stakeholders across Latam from different areas, enriching your knowledge of the business and opening possibilities to understand how a fast-paced company works.
- You will be the main marketing point of contact for driver Growth teams across Latam.
- Coordinating with stakeholders in the Rides Latam Business for the implementation of initiatives and communications to foster acquisition of Drivers.
- Managing multiple campaigns and projects to potentialize new channels and referrals through successful communication and increase driver acquisition
- Generating awareness among new drivers about the available tools and resources with the right messages during onboarding and early lifecycle to complete their first trips.
- Creating briefs and working with the Creative Team to develop the best communications for Drivers.
- Developing creative content via templates/video/copywriting in different channels (in-app) to support Growth
- Bachelor’s degree on Business, Marketing or Communication
- +4 years of experience in marketing
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills to build relationships, engage and work hand on hand with key partners from internal areas
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Excitement to generate marketing actions that impact Driver’s lives and our business.
- Data-driven mindset to ensure results evaluation and to make informed decisions.
- Positive hands-on attitude and willingness to find creative solutions to everyday challenges.
- Fluent in English is a MUST.
- Preferred previous experience in tech industry, start-ups
- Team spirit with a structured mind to develop multiple tasks in parallel.