Key Account Specialist - Ecommerce
As a Key Account Specialist - Ecommerce you will be responsible to support the KAMs regarding the account management of key accounts for the groceries and ecommerce business. This also involves analysis of the KA performance, support to the P0 Accounts on their requirements and to be the POC with other related areas: Example: Operations, Legal, MKT, others.
We are looking for a proactive and well organized person that can manage multiple customers. The successful candidate should be somebody that can build strong customer relationships. You will be working within the commercial team, helping to maintain healthy customer relationships and KPI's of the key accounts.
- Support the KAM’s in building strong relationships with key retailers.
- Support the KAM’s with catalog management, promotional activities calendar and KPI follow up.
- Build strong relations with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the KA accounts perform at their highest level.
- Support and develop key strategic analysis to enhance relationships with KA’s.
- Manage and negotiate the promotional activities with retailers.
- Graduates in Admin Economic - Administrative fields.
- 1 - 2 years of commercial experience
- English and Spanish proficiency.
- Experience working in start-up environments or tech companies (Desired).
- Experience in retail or CPG companies, e-commerce oriented.