Being part of the Operations team will give you the unique opportunity to help drive growth in one of the fastest growing companies ever. This data driven role calls for a rare combination of consumer inspired analytical thinking & interpersonal ability. You will have the opportunity to work in a tight team, where you will launch, build and run DiDi's business in LatAm and nearby regions. Be prepared for a hectic, fast paced and challenging environment. Never a dull moment!
You will be constantly seeking solutions that scale, while overseeing the growth of our business. Your processes and projects will directly contribute to DiDi growth in LATAM!
- Take ownership of DIDi's growth in your region.
- Insightful operation: Build deep insights and understanding of the business and product features trough project management, stakeholder management, and be data driven ALWAYS
- Data Analytics: data masters with Excel data processing and analyzing, and capable of writing SQL/Python
- Design and implement initiatives to improve business and product indicators, being able to leverage data for the decision-making process
- Ensure collaboration with multiple stakeholders to improve operational productivity & user experience.
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, but this should be our strength.
- Engineering, Economics, Computer science, Actuary or any related bachelor’s degree (Minumin graduation date: June 2025)
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking- Solid understanding of a variety of business models
- Knowledge and interest in analytics and programming (SQL is a must)
- Studies with data-based decision-making, exercising good judgment in ambiguous circumstances, and effectively communicating across a diverse team.
- Strong Excel skills are a must, other database experience is helpful. Comfortable learning and using new software tools.
- Clear Communicator - you are a clear and concise communicator with the ability to synthesize a lot of information quickly and highlight the key insights.
- AB testing experience is not a must but a plus.
- Proficiency in English & Spanish