Financial & Budget Control Intern
Our Safety Finance Latam Team is looking for a high-performing pro active intern that will support team projects and initiatives for Latam Region to help improve the efficiency in general. The project that this person will have relates to support the Safety Finance Team in keeping up to date payments and databases related to vendors and expenses. He or she will be working directly with our Finance and Budget Control Analyst and with the Regional Insurance Manager.
- The main responsibilities will be to support the payment area and track the expenses for all Safety Department.
- Maintenance of the data bases for the area's expenses.
- Contract managment
- Data Analytics.
- Ensure collaboration with our finance team to provide them with the tools for them to make decisions regarding the efficiency of the area.
- Support the filing of the Insurance tracker at the beginning of each month.
- Bachelor´s Degree in Business Administration or Economics with strong Financial skills.
- Data Driven thinking, focused on results.
- Professional proficiency in Spanish and English.
- Proactive, curious and driven by challenge.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and able to deliver results with high expectations on timeliness and quality.