Dark Kitchen KAM
We are looking for a Dark Kitchen Manager to focus on growing local Dark Kitchen food brands to a national level. The Account Manager will work closely with the business strategy team to reach the growth potential and increase the coverage of key accounts. In long term plan, a DK manager needs to interact with the clients to support their business growth based on our sales activities and promotion strategic tools.
- Manage a Dark Kitchen restaurant portfolio with the aim of increasing sales volume and revenue by strategizing with support of data analysis.
- Help create new brands from strategy/development phase to launch
- Retain and manage key account business partners by supporting their revenue growth.
- Stay in touch with partners to build long-lasting strong relationships.Reach the full potential of the footprint of the brands in your portfolio.
- Plan, review, adapt and execute the annual/quarter/monthly plan in line with strategy team in order to match the brand and platform promotion and sales activities.
- Provide insights constructive solutions on improving Dark Kitchen growth
- Negotiate and create promos and campaigns with restaurant partners, collaborating with the marketing team and other areas in the development and execution.
- Implement and track metrics for recording the success and quality of the restaurants.
- English language, business fluency.
- Strong negotiation skills to have win-win collaboration with stakeholders.
- Possess a strong commercial background with the focus on account management
- Strong strategic & analytical skills with experience influencing and making decisions based on data.
- Social versatility.
- Adapts to different cultures and organizational levels.