Performance Marketing Manager
We're seeking a highly skilled and experienced Performance Marketing Senior Analyst to join our Global Performance Marketing team, with a focus on Food for Latam. In this pivotal role, you will execute and coordinate strategies to fuel growth and success across our digital marketing channels. You'll collaborate closely with cross-functional teams and stakeholders, ensuring alignment of strategies with Operations, Marketing, and Planning.
- Collaborate with the Performance Marketing Team to identify key priorities and craft strategies to realize our objectives in Food.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of international best practices to optimize user acquisition, retention, and user lifecycle performance.
- Collaborate in key projects and initiatives in Latam, overseeing their successful implementation.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Performance Marketing, Corporate Strategy, Consulting, or Operations within the tech industry.
- Understanding of the paid digital marketing landscape.
- Studies of Economics, Finance, Marketing, Engineering, Business, or any related field with a robust quantitative foundation.
- Good communication skills, enabling effective collaboration.
- Proactive and hands-on approach, comfortable taking charge of daily activities and driving tangible results.
- Proficiency in advanced Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of R, Python, and SQL could be advantageous.
- Fluency in English.