CX & Relationship Sr Analyst
The driver center program is key in DiDi’s driver-partner acquisition and experience. Driver center locations are in-person support facilities that help driver-partners get onboarded, resolve outstanding issues, and getting involved with DiDi’s brand and experience. This role requires a special blend of skills, a person who is comfortable with engaging prospective driving partners and also analytical in their approach to ensure our oﬄine acquisition eﬀorts enable our growth
As our Driver Center Senior Analyst - you will provide substantial support to the day-to-day operations of driver centers and offline acquisition channels providing strategic insights for operations improvement. In this role, you will work to provide the best in class customer experience for new and existing DiDi’s Driver-Partners. You'll lead a Driver Center team to offer efficient acquisition and engaging interactions to DiDi’s drivers. You will work to continually improve performance metrics and collaborate across the organization on projects to achieve overall business goals.
Oversees and improves offline Acquisition channels and Driver Center Operations.
- Build and maintain top facilities to service our driver-partners in-person
- Recruiting, developing, and training advisors to offer best in class experience to driver-partners
- Ensure healthy service, financial, and experience metrics aligned with cross-functional teams
- Project participation to support overall business goals
- With more than 3 years of operation experience in ride hailing industry or relevent industrial experience
- KPI mindset. Operates, reports, and works daily on improving the business KPI´s
- Proficiency in English and Spanish is required
- Ability to engage with customers to build creative business programs and campaigns
- Experience in a service/retail environment preferred
- Great organizational skills with great follow through on tasks
- Enthusiastic and can-do attitude. Willing to be flexible and take on challenging tasks. Ability get things done in a highly cross-functional environment