CX Quality Assurance Sr. Analyst
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Senior Analyst that is responsible to build and maintain relationship with other areas within the company in order to guarantee our quality standards and customer experience satisfaction. If you love building things from scratch and working with a diverse, top talent team, this might be the ideal job for you!
As a Quality Specialist you will lead quality projects which will directly affect our customer experience as well as the efficiency for our business, generating impact for thousands of people.
In this position you will be part of the QA strategy, contributing in:
- Tracking customer feedback to identify successes, gaps, errors, and non-conformity issues through robust processes.
- Focusing on the entire customer journey to suggest process improvement and issue resolution.
- Working collaboratively with our BPOs on performance improvement, feedback processing, reporting, data quality, and guiding implementation of change.
What You’ll Do
- Monitor our BPO operations to ensure we are providing a world-class customer service, conforming to company guidelines.
- Serve as a quality advisor and initiate process, technology and people-oriented change using such methods that ensure an efficient and consistent performance.
- Coordinate the implementation of the QA strategy and policies throughout our BPOs in the region to ensure an error-free, efficient, and effective service that leads to high customer satisfaction.
- Conduct analyses and provide insights and reports on customer service performance for the operations team and center managers.
- Provide training and coaching to quality monitors to help them improve their skills based on data.
- Build partnership with multiple stakeholders (Vendor Management, Training, WFM, Customer Experience, etc.) to develop approaches that fit the overall strategy.
- Own your work while being able to adapt to strict deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree (required)
- 3+ years of relevant experience in QA is expected
- Mandatory fluent in Spanish and English (Chinese/Portuguese is a plus)
- Advanced communication skills (written and spoken)
- Curious about the details on how the business operates
- Self-starter, proactive and highly motivated
- Team player and data driven
- Capable of quickly aligning to the standards and culture of the company
- Advanced Excel
- Previous experience with customer service, call center or support ticketing platforms
- COPC, Transaction monitoring, Six Sigma background/experience preferred
- Knowledge of mathematical models and sampling