Supply Marketing Senior Analyst | SSL
The Go-To-Market (GTM) team is in charge of amplifying and using new channels (Own & Private) to increase drivers' message engagement and daily use of the app, as well as creating strategies that boost their earnings. This team is looking for new ways to engage, understand, and influence the drivers’ ecosystem by sending the right message to the correct target using the best channel.
Increasing awareness and engagement among potential and existing Drivers is the cornerstone of our business and from our team, we make sure we are giving them the right information and tools to help them develop better earning strategies.
Now, we are looking for a Supply Marketing Senior Analyst who is an active thinker and organized. A true team player who is proactive and not afraid of taking challenges.
You will be interacting with stakeholders across Latam from different areas, enriching your knowledge of the business and opening possibilities to understand how a fast-paced company works.
- In charge of the Social Media reports development and deep understanding of data insights and reporting.
- Management skills to foresee vendors' and digital teams' planning and activities.
- Coordinating with stakeholders in the Rides Latam Business for the implementation of initiatives and communications
- Creating briefs and working with the Creative Team to develop the best communications for Drivers.
- Develop creative content that helps multi-disciplinary teams boost their strategies in different channels (in-app) to support Drivers’ everyday driving.
- Generating awareness among new drivers about the available tools and resources with the right messages during onboarding and early lifecycle to complete their first trips.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or Communication
- +4 years of experience in digital marketing or advertising agency
- Deep understanding of social media ecosystems,
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills to build relationships, engage, and work hand-in-hand with key partners from internal areas
- Strong communication, and data structure presentation skills.
- Excitement to generate marketing actions that impact Driver’s lives and our business.
- Data-driven mindset to ensure results evaluation and to make informed decisions.
- Positive hands-on attitude and willingness to find creative solutions to everyday challenges.
- Fluent in English is a MUST.
- Preferred previous experience in the tech industry, start-ups
- Team spirit with a structured mind to develop multiple tasks in parallel.