Product Manager, Bill Pay (Remote)
Why join us
Brex empowers the next generation of businesses with an integrated corporate card and spend management software. We make it easy for our customers to manage every aspect of spending and empower their employees to make better financial decisions from anywhere they live or work. Brex proudly serves tens of thousands of growing businesses, from early-stage startups to enterprise leaders.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Product at Brex
The Product organization is at the forefront of Brex's mission to reimagine financial systems so all growing businesses can realize their full potential. We identify and scope out the most impactful opportunities for Brex to tackle. We have a deep understanding of the business and are responsible for aligning cross-functional teams across the company around key decisions. We work cross-functionally with teams at Brex across engineering, legal, compliance, design, and many more to set strategy, define a roadmap, and drive products from inception to launch to ensure Brex continues to evolve for the benefit of our customers.
What you’ll do
As the PM on Bill Pay your role will be to own to drive our Bill Pay efforts. This individual will own the product strategy and roadmap for Brex’s recently launched Bill Pay Product.
- Own the product strategy and roadmap for Brex’s Bill Pay Experience, including how we build the right workflows and experience to enable enterprises and their staff to do their best work.
- Establish the vision for the product team. Challenge the status quo and inspire people toward a unified outcome.
- Set clear goals and metrics for the team and be held accountable to achieving them. Efficiently execute to ship product and deliver impact for our business and customers.
- Define new workflows as well as expanding existing workflows by working closely with sales, designers, business development, partners, other product teams, data and operations
- Lead large, cross-functional groups of people to deliver on the team’s mission. Communicate concisely and influence outcomes across Engineering, Design, Data, Operations, Sales, Partners and other Product teams
What We Value:
- Product experience: 5+ years of PM experience
- Technical expertise: You’ve led large-scale financial platforms or built products that scale. You have previous experience with building experiences that scale to large organizations. You aren’t shy to dive into the nuances of Payments products to deliver an informed and nuanced solution to our customers’ needs.
- Analytical: Aptitude for digging deep into the data, thinking from first principles, and delivering the best results.
- Team-first: The team comes first and you have proven experience working well with a wide range of cross-functional stakeholders
- Crisp communicator: High attention to detail including precise and effective communications around technical concepts, including the ability to translate technical concepts into easy to understand explanations with external customers/partners
- Results-oriented: You enjoy doing whatever it takes to execute on complex projects
- Entrepreneurial spirit: Self-starter who thrives in a fast paced environment, deals well with ambiguity and focuses on driving impact
Please be aware, job-seekers may be at risk of targeting by malicious actors looking for personal data. Brex recruiters will only reach out via LinkedIn or email with a brex.com domain. Any outreach claiming to be from Brex via other sources should be ignored.