Enterprise Solutions Architect
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
We are now looking for an Enterprise Solutions Architect to help Figma rapidly move up market and drive deals within large, complex enterprise companies. In this role, you will serve as a technical and customer-facing resource, responsible for defining processes and programs that enhance scalability and represent Figma from a technical standpoint.
This is a full-time role that will report to our Manager of Enterprise Solutions Architects and can be held in the U.S.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Paint the vision of the Figma Platform and guide customers in realizing the value through product demonstrations and presentations.
- Support the Sales team by addressing Figma platform questions and showcasing how Figma accelerates digital product delivery to prospective customers (pre-sales) and existing customers (post-sales).
- Own the customer IT and Security relationship during the deal cycle by addressing security questionnaires, RFIs, RFPs, identity and enterprise questions.
- Collaborate with Product and Support to identify opportunities for enhancing account security through new product features and help influence the product roadmap.
- Strengthen Figma's security reputation by understanding customer concerns about data access and working with product and legal teams to resolve findings.
- Design and scale technical sales efforts, facilitating conversations and connections between our customers, sales and product teams.
- Create thoughtful content to delight customers and internal partners surrounding the Figma platform.
- Collaborate with amazing Figmates to hone your craft and execute daily. We are looking for fantastic life-long learners who can operate with autonomy.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 8+ years professional experience
- 4+ years of sales engineering or solution consulting experience in a SaaS organization
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Excellent communication skills within a variety of audiences and a knack for delivering compelling presentations and product demonstrations
- Familiarity with the enterprise SaaS ecosystem
- Has been responsible for positioning technology presales and implementing technology post-sales
- Ability to prioritize competing demands from customers and balance their needs against those of the business
Pay Transparency Disclosure
If based in Figma’s San Francisco or New York hub offices, this role has the annual base salary range stated below.
Job level and actual compensation will be decided based on factors including, but not limited to, individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process (including skills and prior relevant experience, potential impact, and scope of role), market demands, and specific work location. The listed range is a guideline, and the range for this role may be modified. For roles that are available to be filled remotely, the pay range is localized according to employee work location by a factor of between 80% and 100% of range. Please discuss your specific work location with your recruiter for more information.
Figma offers equity to employees, as well a competitive package of additional benefits, including health, dental & vision, retirement with company contribution, parental leave & reproductive or family planning support, mental health & wellness benefits, generous PTO, company recharge days, a learning & development stipend, a work from home stipend, and cell phone reimbursement. Figma also offers sales incentive pay for most sales roles. Figma’s compensation and benefits are subject to change and may be modified in the future.
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.