International Payroll Lead (London, UK)
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, design and build better products — from start to finish. Whether it’s consolidating tools, simplifying workflows, or collaborating across teams and time zones, Figma makes the design process faster, more efficient, and fun while keeping everyone on the same page. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
As an International Payroll Lead on the Accounting Team, you’ll be an integral part of Figma’s payroll operations. The ideal candidate will have 7 or more years experience in processing International payroll, posting journal entries and reconciling balance sheets. This role will collaborate closely with the Benefits, HRIS, People Ops, and Accounting teams to ensure seamless coordination across various functions. This role will report directly to the Senior Payroll Manager.
This is a full time role that can be held from one of our EMEA hubs or remotely in Ireland.
What you'll do at Figma:
- Ownership of International Payroll with third party payroll processor
- Prepare journal entries related to payroll transactions and perform various month-end tasks
- Reconcile payroll accounts and maintain accurate payroll records
- Collaborate with the accounting team to address any discrepancies
- Partner with benefits and HR teams to implement new programs and processes
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 7+ years of payroll processing experience in UK, France and Germany
- Experience posting journal entries, reconciling balance sheet accounts
- Strong grasp of UK payroll compliance and taxes
- Exposure or interest in APAC payroll
- Payroll stock administration
While it’s not required, it’s an added plus if you also have:
- APAC payroll experience, specifically Japan and Singapore
- EMEA payroll experience, specifically in Ireland, Sweden, The Netherlands
- Payroll implementation experience
- CPP certification
- Workday and Netsuite experience
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace - we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity/expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.