Supply Data Analyst
Hey, it's time for you to join us showing the world we are the company that is changing paradigms, where we revolutionize the hours, minutes and seconds!
Do you want to know why Rappi?
⭐️ WE SEE OPPORTUNITIES where others see problems
⭐️ WE SEE CLOSE where others see distance
⭐️ WE SEE ADRENALINE where others see pressure.
Join a team where we are all capable of EVERYTHING, where we all have the same opportunities, regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, nationality, age, disability, training or experience.
Did you like what you have read so far? Find out how you will deliver magic together with us through your Rappi mission 🧡
Check out how it will impact our ecosystem:As a Squad Data Analyst, you will be responsible for managing data retrieval and analysis within the Turbo vertical. Your passion is to use data visualisation and mining software programs to make inferences about supply chain, finances, marketing, and ops; transform data into insight that can help to improve the value of the business.
As part of Rappi, you will be responsible for:
* Developing and managing business intelligence solutions for the team.
* Providing reports through different company tools to improve business processes
* Analyzing business requirements and processes and recommending them to the management and executives for implementation
* Creating and maintaining documentation that includes the design, requirements and user manuals for the organization
* Identifying the development needs for streamlining and improving the operations of the organization for efficiency and profitability
Good and now, what are the requirements for me to be part of this neon universe?
* Production/Industrial/Software engineers, Business Administrators, or related
* At least 1 year of experience in similar roles
* Fluent in English & Spanish (written & spoken) Portuguese (Optional)
* High proficiency in SQL (Mandatory) - Airflow (Optional)
* High proficiency in Power BI (Mandatory) - Looker Studio (optional)
* Proficiency in Python (Desired) - R (Desired) - Alteryx (Optional)
* Experience in Agile/Scrum methodologies - Jira (Desired) - Git (Desired)
* Knowledge in Amplitude, Redash, and Snowflake (Desired)
Company:Rappi Technology Colombia
We are waiting for you with great anxiety and sparkle in our eyes to deliver magic together! #Rappi 🧡