Hey, it's time for you to join us showing the world we are the company that is changing paradigms, where we revolutionize the hours, minutes and seconds!
Do you want to know why Rappi?
⭐️ WE SEE OPPORTUNITIES where others see problems
⭐️ WE SEE CLOSE where others see distance
⭐️ WE SEE ADRENALINE where others see pressure.
Join a team where we are all capable of EVERYTHING, where we all have the same opportunities, regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, nationality, age, disability, training or experience.
Did you like what you have read so far? Find out how you will deliver magic together with us through your Rappi mission 🧡
Check out how it will impact our ecosystem:The mission of the Fulfillment team is to create an efficient marketplace for all audiences, which means giving the best experience to users (increase monthly GMV and reorder rate through quality) optimizing our fulfillment costs (courier earnings, shopper costs, support agents cost, compensations, cancellations) while providing the best value prop to couriers (low RT defect rate & Retention). Everything that we do, will be tied up to these 3 big objectives
As an analyst with the Fulfillment team, you will collaborate with product, operations, and data science teams to diagnose root causes of core business problems, and then develop experiments and processes to solve them. You will systematically work against a single problem, developing a comprehensive understanding of its contributing factors, designing and executing experiments to solve them, and then standardizing operational and product changes to make the solutions permanent.
This is a key individual contributor role where you will thrive if you love the reality of driving huge impacts across major businesses (and all of Latam!) and thrive under the “always on” pressure and growth opportunity (trust us, there’s lots of opportunity!) of a hyperscale technology startup.
As part of Rappi, you will be responsible for:
- Develop analytical frameworks on important strategic decisions in order to ensure that we are improving order quality for our customers, commercial partners, and courier partners
- Build scalable tools and dashboards to boost efficiency and effectiveness for country teams to optimize Rappi’s service quality and standardize operating procedures
- Work closely with other members of the global team to measure and communicate the impact and efficiency of new business processes
- Present analyses and findings to team leaders and cross-functional partners
- Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting models to assist city-level, country, and improvement efforts
- Work closely with the product team to ensure we are building the tools necessary to improve efficiency of the overall operation
Good and now, what are the requirements for me to be part of this neon universe?
- Bilingual proficiency in English and/or Spanish (required)
- Globally located candidates accepted. Preference will be given to candidates in Colombia, Mexico, Argentina or Brazil.
- 3+ years of operations experience; 1.5+ of those years in investment banking / consulting / business intelligence / strategy or related experience
- Data-driven mindset, hands-on attitude, and proven background as problem-solver. Strong leadership abilities in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about operations and comfortable conducting analysis and trials. Identify the highest priorities, provide data-based decisions, generate buy-in from the organization and operationalize strategies from idea to execution
- Proficiency with Gsheets/Excel
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- Very strong communication and organization skills
- Strong SQL skills (Python and PowerBI a bonus)
Company:Rappi Technology Mexico
We are waiting for you with great anxiety and sparkle in our eyes to deliver magic together! #Rappi 🧡