Hey, it's time for you to join us showing the world we are the company that is changing paradigms, where we revolutionize the hours, minutes and seconds!
Do you want to know why Rappi?
⭐️ WE SEE OPPORTUNITIES where others see problems
⭐️ WE SEE CLOSE where others see distance
⭐️ WE SEE ADRENALINE where others see pressure.
Join a team where we are all capable of EVERYTHING, where we all have the same opportunities, regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, nationality, age, disability, training or experience.
Did you like what you have read so far? Find out how you will deliver magic together with us through your Rappi mission 🧡
Check out how it will impact our ecosystem:We are looking for an experienced Red Team and Penetration Tester Analyst to join our Cybersecurity team. You will play a key role in identifying and mitigating cyber threats to our company by evaluating our systems, networks, and applications for potential vulnerabilities, and developing strategies to enhance our security posture.
As part of Rappi, you will be responsible for:
- Conduct regular penetration testing on systems, networks, and web-based applications.
- Develop and execute security assessment test plans.
- Simulate real-world cyber attacks to identify vulnerabilities.
- Develop, automate, and maintain security toolsets to support penetration testing.
- Create comprehensive reports on findings and suggest mitigation strategies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to resolve security risks and enhance security posture.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest in security news, threat intelligence, and hacker methodologies.
- Conduct security research on the latest trends, exploits, and vulnerabilities.
- Adhere to all company security policies and procedures.
Good and now, what are the requirements for me to be part of this neon universe?
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Systems or related field.
Minimum 1 years of experience in penetration testing or red team exercises.
Knowledge in operating systems, including Windows, MacOS, and Linux.
Knowledge of network protocols, data on the wire, and covert channels.
Knowledge of at least one scripting language such as Python, Perl, or Bash.
Familiarity with fintech systems, regulations, and security requirements.
Knowledge cloud technologies (AWS, GCP, Azure).
Familiarity with Open Source security tools.
Knowledge of industry standards and frameworks like NIST, ISO, and OWASP.
Recognized security certification such as OSCP (Offensive Security Certified Professional), GPEN (GIAC Penetration Tester), or CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker).
Company:Rappi Technology Colombia
We are waiting for you with great anxiety and sparkle in our eyes to deliver magic together! #Rappi 🧡