Marketo Administrator (Remote)
Posted on Saturday, July 29, 2023
Wonolo (Work Now Locally) is disrupting the $140BN temporary staffing industry. Founded in 2014, Wonolo's mission is to help people find consistent work. Through our two-sided tech marketplace, we connect hundreds of businesses in need of front-line workers with 1 million underemployed workers in local markets across the United States, within minutes. Wonolo recently raised $140M in growth funding which will continue to help us empower the in-demand workforce by democratizing access to flexible work, opportunities to learn new skills, a living wage, and comprehensive portable benefits and perks.
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Marketo Administrator to join our team. As a Marketo Administrator, you will work alongside marketing operations being responsible for optimizing our marketing automation platform to drive effective marketing campaigns and enhance our overall marketing operations.
The ideal candidate will be Marketo certified Professional but preferably Expert, possess at least one year or more of experience with Salesforce either as a user or admin. Holding the Salesforce Administrator certification or experience with Lean Data would be an added advantage to this role.
If you are a Marketo professional with experience in Salesforce administration, and you are looking for a challenging role in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, we encourage you to apply. Join our team and play a vital role in driving our marketing automation efforts and contributing to our overall business success.
We welcome qualified candidates located anywhere in the Philippines #LI-Remote.
What you'll do:
- Oversee and maintain our Marketo instance, ensuring its smooth functioning and optimal performance.
- Develop and implement marketing automation strategies and workflows to support lead generation, lead nurturing, and customer engagement.
- Collaborate with marketing ops, marketing, sales, and other cross-functional teams to take and refine business requirements, define campaign objectives, and ensure successful execution of marketing initiatives.
- Manage Marketo backend configuration around programs, campaigns, forms, landing pages, emails, and other assets to meet business needs and marketing goals.
- Implement lead scoring and routing processes to ensure timely and relevant lead handoff to the sales team.
- Collaborate with the sales ops team to optimize lead management processes, aligning Marketo with Salesforce to ensure accurate lead tracking and reporting.
- Maintain data integrity within Marketo and Salesforce, including data hygiene, segmentation, and list management.
- Stay updated on industry best practices, emerging trends, and new features of Marketo and Salesforce, and proactively propose innovative ideas to improve marketing automation capabilities.
Who you are:
- Marketo certification is a plus.
- Minimum of 1 year or more of hands-on experience working with Salesforce.
- Salesforce Administrator certification is a plus.
- Lean Data experience is a plus.
- Strong understanding of marketing automation concepts and best practices.
- Proficient in configuring and managing Marketo programs, campaigns, forms, landing pages, emails, and other assets.
- Experience with lead scoring, lead routing, and lead management processes.
- Solid understanding of CRM integration, specifically with Salesforce.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to derive insights from data and make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Self-motivated and proactive, with a strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently.
Wonolo is a two-sided job marketplace that serves over 1 million front-line workers, providing them access to flexible and consistent job opportunities across the United States within minutes, at companies such as Peloton, Coca-Cola, Neiman Marcus, Papa John's, and thousands more.
We are a remote-first company with 200+ full-time employees, and quickly scaling our team within the United States, Canada, and Latin America. We are well-funded and backed by leading investors including Sequoia Capital, Bain Capital, and Leeds Illuminate, among others.
Learn more about us:
Wonolo is a Great Place to Work-Certified company for delivering a consistently high-trust experience for all employees. We value representation and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees.
Inc. Magazine's Best Workplaces 2022 (Medium to Large)
#24 in Glassdoor's Best Places to Work 2021 (Small and Medium)
#12 in Fortune's Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2021 (Small and Medium)
Commitment to Diversity, Inclusion, Equity, and Belonging
Wonolo welcomes you as you and celebrates our collective diversity. We work to serve the underserved, and we are built on the strength of our entire community. We are especially interested in candidates who represent different cultures, perspectives, and backgrounds as these empower our team to come together to make the best decisions and the biggest impact.
Wonolo is an equal-opportunity employer. We work to ensure all people feel supported, empowered, and connected at work. A big part of this effort is through our support for members and allies of Employee Resource Groups such as Whammies of Color and Allies at Wonolo (WoCAW), Women of Wonolo (WoW), Parents of Wonolo (PoW), and People Out at Wonolo and Allies (POWA). Individuals seeking to work at or with Wonolo are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Wonolo Privacy Statement
By providing your personal information and/or submitting your application, you agree that Wonolo may use your personal information for the purposes of carrying out its recruitment and hiring process, which may include, but is not limited to, reviewing your qualifications, verifying your information, communicating with you about the recruitment process, and retaining your personal data as otherwise needed for recruitment-related activities.
Information you provide Wonolo as part of the recruitment process is accessible only to those Wonolo employees and other third-party service providers involved with Wonolo's recruitment, interview, and onboarding process. Wonolo does not disclose your personal information to any third party in a manner that would be considered a sale under applicable laws. By providing your personal information as an applicant for this position or any other position at Wonolo, you agree that your personal data may be transferred and/or disclosed to Wonolo's third-party providers. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided Wonolo with your personal data.
Wonolo does not accept agency or consulting resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job postings, email alias, Wonolo employees or any other organization location. Wonolo is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.