Sr. Backend Software Engineer
Established in 2016, is a dynamic enterprise dedicated to providing comprehensive, high-quality technological solutions tailored to both corporations and SMEs. Recognizing the imperative of digitalization in today's business landscape, we specialize in streamlining financial processes and optimizing cash flow to bring prosperity and security to those who place their trust in us.
At Yaydoo, we pride ourselves on developing personalized software that seamlessly integrates with the unique needs of each client and their respective industry. Our robust platform is designed to accommodate businesses of any scale, ensuring adaptability and effectiveness across the board.
Role at a Glance
The Backend Engineer will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining server-side logic for our applications. This role ensures high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front end, integrates the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application, and takes care of server-side web application logic and the integration of the resulting work with the front end.
- Develop and maintain the company's backend system and servers.
- Implement security and data protection solutions.
- Optimize applications for speed and scalability.
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions.
- Collaborate with front-end developers on combining their front-end elements with the server side.
- Write and maintain robust, clean, and efficient code.
- Create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Implement automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Attend and participate in regular team meetings and share best practices.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Monitor analytics and performance metrics.
- Document development phases and monitor systems.
- Proficient in Node.js programming language.
- Familiarity with database technologies such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Knowledge of server-side templating languages.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (e.g., Git).
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical thinking.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies.
- Proven work experience as a Backend Developer or similar role.
- Advanced English skills.
- Base salary + benefits.
- Opportunity for advancement and growth in a rapidly expanding team.
- Mentorship, learning, and education programs.
- Smart, high-achieving, motivated team that likes to have fun.
- Mission-driven culture, where your work matters.
- Major Medical Health Insurance.
- Your equipment and tools.
Embark on a journey with Yaydoo and explore how we can collaborate to catapult your business to the next level. Discover a world where technological prowess meets unwavering dedication to your success.
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for. We also know that diversity of background and thought makes for better problem-solving and more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team. We look forward to hearing from you.