Our legal team is looking for a high-performing lawyer to support team projects and initiatives for South Cone (Argentina, Chile and Peru). The succeeding candidate will have the opportunity to work in challenging tasks and projects with team members in these 3 countries.
- Support the Legal Team in corporate, litigation and regulatory matters.
- Review and implement new industry regulations.
- Research and evaluate launching of new business lines.
- Contracts negotiation
- Draft and review of legal documents.
- Corporate documentation administration and control.
- Manage and update our legal database.
- Lawyers with up to 2 years of experience in regulatory and corporate matters.
- Industry knowledge desirable.
- Good analytic and investigation skills, international mindset, creative and tech oriented thinking.
- Extremely organized, that enjoys use of technology to solve problems.
- Professional proficiency in Spanish and English. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong knowledge on Microsoft Office.