Senior Administrative & Facilities Manager
Position to be based in Mexico reporting to the global Facilities Lead. support all Spanish Speaking regional offices and sharing best practices with peers globally. In this position, you will be responsible to manage facilities, utilities, infrastructure, cleaning, overall maintenance for offices and operations sites. Also will be an important role related to the facilities global expansion sharing best practices with global or regional peers.
- Plans, organizes, maintains, and manages the operations and reliability for all sites including building maintenance, cleaning, furniture, refurbishment, constructions, equipment, installation, repairs, etc.
- Coordinate, support and train all third party resources. Management of internal policies and procedures.
- Management of assets and inventories ensuring an effective lifecycle for equipment, furniture and all costs related.
- Ensure payment to suppliers are executes accordingly so as all internal processes being accountable for the department’s result. Manages all contracts related to Facilities Operations.
- Serves as POC for all subjects related to facilities operations for internal and external clients.
- Being capable to stablish a solid relationship with stakeholders from different levels.
- Manage the team for SSL regional administrative and facilities and lead the team to be more expertise driven admin team.
- Proven experience in complex matrix organizations and fast-paced environment.
- Experience in global/regional roles is a plus. Proven experience on Project management from scratch, execution to payments. Strong in risk and compliance management.
- Excellent analytical, presentation and communication skills Ability to engage and influence others.
- Creative, energetic, hands on and strong minded team player with high level of self-management.
- Strong people management skills.
- English fluency (writing, reading and conversation) is mandatory.