Tactics Sr. Analyst
Being part of the Operations team for DiDi Food will give you the unique opportunity to help drive growth in one of the fastest growing companies in Latam. You will be involved in the definition and execution of the business operations. This data driven role calls for a rare combination of consumer inspired analytical thinking; inter-personal ability. You will have the opportunity to work in a tight team, where you will have a clear impact on the launch, build and run of different DiDi Food businesses in Mexico.
Be prepared for a hectic, fast paced and challenging environment. Never a dull moment! The ideal candidates for our Operations role should have strong strategic thinking and analytical skills, excellent time-management and organizational habits, and be ready to lead by example. You will be constantly seeking solutions that scale, while overseeing the growth of our business. Your processes and projects will directly contribute to the growth of DiDi Food business in Mexico and nearby regions!
- Active participation on the operational strategy and execution of one of the pillars: restaurants on the DiDi Food platform (for the region)
- Generate value-added insights through data-driven analysis to improve and scale commercial operations.
- Design and implement initiatives, ensuring collaboration with different teams (e.g. marketing, product operations) to improve user experience, key business drivers and other performance indicators.
- Standardizing processes accurately and efficiently by using strong documentation. You will delve into specifics and embrace the details to map processes, clean data, and even write / review code.
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, but this should be our strength.
- 4 to 6 years of work experience in any industry with passion to drive changes. Bachelor/ Master degree in engineering, economics, innovation, computer science.
- 3+ years of experience and advanced skills in data analysis (e.g. MS Excel / Google Sheets / Python) and data visualization (e.g., Looker, Google Data Studio, Tableau).
- Intermediate/Advanced SQL - build complex tables & queries. Ideally, a minimum one year of experience using SQL for data analysis.
- Proactive self-starter: Thriving on independent action, proposing new insights, steering discussions, uncovering the "so what," and resolving ambiguous challenges will make you much more effective in this role.
- Skillful at swiftly summarizing complex data, pinpointing vital details, and converting them into action items.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to effectively run multiple projects simultaneously; project management experience in dealing with a high volume of reporting / analysis requests.
- Genuinely resourceful: hands-on mentality, self-motivated and self-directed: feeling comfortable taking ownership to ensure solutions at micro and macro level.
- Demonstrated quantitative and qualitative problem-solving skills to approach challenges from different angles in order to identify insights and develop solutions in an ambiguous environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Full proficiency in English & Spanish.