Eater Revenue/Loss Manager
Operations Manager - Eater Revenue role is a unique opportunity to help growth in one of the fastest-growing companies ever. This data-driven role calls for a rare combination of analytical thinking & interpersonal ability to manage partnerships. You will work in a tight team of fellow Operations managers. Together you will build, run and grow DiDi's business in SSL. Be prepared for a hectic, fast-paced, and challenging environment.
• As an Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the growth and engagement of our eater revenue.
• Develop and execute the strategy to increase eater revenue at a regional level: undertake market research and build insights that translate into growth opportunities and business results.
• Proactively conduct and coordinate analysis to define optimal ways of improving eater revenue through its different components.
• Utilize data to understand eater behavior and identify areas for improvement as we grow our business.
• Be proactive in identifying new projects and taking ownership.
• Evaluate the economic and strategic costs and benefits of various strategies and work with management to execute those strategies.
• Manage projects with complex, multi-functional scope that stretch across departments within the organization
• Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking- Solid understanding of a variety of business models Requirements.
• 5+ years of experience demonstrated success in high-performance environments (consulting, investment banking, marketing, tech, high growth startups) with strategy and operations focus.
• Bachelor/ Master degree in quantitative field (e.g. engineering, economics, computer science).
• Relevant experience in a fast paced business environment is a plus
• Testing mindset: Use various strategies and testing to identify the best solutions and create an eater growth playbook for the region.
• Clear strategic thinker: you are used to navigate ambiguous, data-rich environments to define a vision and structure it into a clear plan of action.
• Data-driven manager: the use of logic and data is central to your decision-making process. It is paramount to strategies you craft and decisions you make. You also have enough familiarity with analytical tools (i.e. SQL, Power BI, Python).
• Hands-on mentality and self-starter: you feel comfortable taking ownership to ensure solutions at micro and macro level.
• Passion to drive changes and improvement: you have experience defining and implementing scalable processes and solutions.
• Strong ability to communicate complex ideas effectively within the team and across different departments.
• Full proficiency in English + knowledge of Spanish