SSL Treasury Analyst
We're looking for a passionate and experienced Treasury Analyst who enjoys tracking company’s financial actions and pays close attention to cash flow analysis. As Didi's treasury analyst, you will examine company business plans, budgets, expenses, and future projects to determine if the company’s funds are being utilized properly and will share your ideas to make it more efficient. You will also keep a close interaction with Banks and will track of all bank formalities. If you like to work in a ever-challenging and dynamic team, this role is for you!
- Keep an eye on our bank accounts balances to ensure money is available for company’s needs.
- Support an effective funding forecast together with Treasury Manager and Finance BPs
- Lead the execution of tax payments together with regional Tax team to ensure timely completion.
- Provide assistance in project implementations and keep track on bank formalities to ensure smooth launching.
- Have a minimum of 1-2 years of professional experience in treasury, Cashfow forecast, Accounts Payble or Accounting.
- Have good analytical and problem-solving skills and financial analysis.
- Have proficiency in Online banking, bank internal procedures, treasury systems, Excel.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively in Spanish and English. Having a third language and multicultural background is also highly valued.
- Demonstrate advanced communication skills and enhance teamwork. You are proactive, are a good team player and have a hands-on mentality.