Strategy and Operations Lead - Dark Kitchen
Being Operations and Strategy Manager for DiDi Food DK Latam will give you the unique opportunity to help drive growth in one of the fastest-growing verticals in the Food business. You will be involved in the definition, execution of the business operations and managing the Operations and Strategy team.
This data-driven and strategy role calls for a rare combination of analytical thinking, execution excellence & interpersonal ability. You will have a clear impact on the growth of the Dark Kitchen restaurant business in LATAM. Be prepared for a hectic, fast-paced, and challenging environment. You´ll never have a dull moment!
- Develop & lead the regional strategy for the Dark Kitchen vertical.
- Become an influential stakeholder within the restaurant, product and functional operations teams.
- Translate strategy into execution against key milestones and targets.
- Work alongside a high performing team that is responsible for operations and executing commercial strategy
- Proactively conduct and coordinate analysis to define optimal ways of improving operations and processes at a regional level.
- Manage multi-functional projects coordinate projects with complex, multi-functional scope that stretch across departments within the organization.
- Be a relentless advocate for the Dark Kitchen restaurant experience and growth; translate that perspective into initiatives across teams that touch product operations, marketing and communications at a national and regional level.
- 5+ years of demonstrated success in high-performance environments with operations and strategy focus such as management consulting or operations strategy.
- Bachelor/ Master Degree in quantitative field (e.g. business, management, engineering, marketing, economics, finance).
- Thought leader you have robust experience managing level high-performing multi-level teams.
- Clear strategic thinker, you are used to navigate ambiguous, data-rich environments to define a strategic vision and structure it into actionable components for a team.
- Data-driven manager The use of logic and data is central to your decision-making process. It is paramount to strategies you craft and decisions you make.
- Passion to drive changes and improvements; You have experience defining and implementing scalable processes and solutions Hands-on mentality and self-starter you feel comfortable taking ownership to ensure solutions at micro and macro level.
- Strong ability to communicate complex ideas effectively within the team and in the organization.
- Full proficiency in English & Spanish.