Operations Senior Analyst - Vehicle Solutions
Being part of the Driver Operations team will give you the unique opportunity to help drive growth in one of the fastest growing companies ever. This data driven role calls for a rare combination of consumer centered analytical thinking & inter-personal ability. You will have the opportunity to work in a tight team, where you will build and run DiDi's business across all Spanish Speaking LATAM (SSL). Be prepared for a hectic, fast paced and challenging environment. Never a dull moment!
The Vehicle Solutions team is key in ensuring DiDi’s continued expansion through SSL by focusing on bringing additional supply into the platform through the development of strategies around acquisition, conversion and retention. The ideal candidates for this position should have strong strategic thinking and analytical skills, excellent time-management and organizational habits, and be ready to lead by example.
Whether designing a new incentive, identifying improvement opportunities, assessing implementation options, or working with our global engineering team to develop and prioritize potential new features, you will be constantly seeking solutions that scale, while directly contributing to DiDi growth in Mexico and LATAM!
- Ownership of strategies to improve fleet partners acquisition, engagement, loyalty and retention.
- Create new initiatives to efficiently balance our marketplace.
- Fully own dashboards and analytics that provide visibility into fleet partners key metrics.
- Use internal data to build insights, develop a strategy, outline an execute tests, and scale. successful results. Then apply those learnings and do it all again.
- Collaborate with several supporting areas like marketing, product, and user research to place the user’s experience.
- Create a fun, inclusive, and safe work culture: You will help build a hard-working, challenging but fun workplace. Balance hard work with celebrating strong results, and build a culture that enables everyone on the team to learn, grow, and achieve our collective goals.
- At least 2+ years of data analytics, business consulting, investment banking or operations management experience.
- Data science, engineering, economics or other analytically-focused academic background. All backgrounds are welcome if you see yourself suitable in a highly analytic environment
- Experience with data-based decision-making, exercising good judgment in ambiguous circumstances, and effectively communicating across a diverse team. Previous professional experience in analytical or operational roles is preferred.
- Advanced knowledge in Excel is a must.
- Demonstrated experience using programming languages or tools for data extraction and analysis such as SQL (a must), Python, Alteryx, Power BI, Tableau, etc.
- Proficiency in English & Spanish
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Great attitude, hands-on and strong teamwork mindset. Self-motivation with a strong affinity for problem solving, driving action, and strong project ownership.