You will partner with HR colleagues locally and globally to develop and implement HR programs directly aligned to business strategy including: talent review, performance management, career development, cultural initiatives, etc.
As HRBP, is expected for you to like to be part of the business strategy and actively contribute to the business agenda.
- Be an effective and strategic advisor to sales business leaders
- Consult and partner with HR stakeholders on a broad range of people-related topics, including employee relations, leadership development, recruitment, compensation, organizational design, diversity and employee advocacy
- Change Management - Facilitate change and seize opportunities to introduce improvements to current practices and procedures
- Engage and support the business with succession planning and workforce planning, including the development of leadership talent across the business
- Establish and maintain relationships with key clients, stakeholders and HR colleagues to enhance communication flow within the broader regional/global HR team
- Work with HR and Managers to identify, develop and retain top talent and create ownership and accountability for diversity strategy and goals
- Drive the development of a world-class HR culture by personal example, leadership and actions, incorporating local market conditions where relevant, but always with a view to best practices from an international perspective.
- At least 3-5 years HR Generalist or related HR experience, including a demonstrated ability to provide HR advisory support. Experience supporting sales team is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to provide HR consultation to managers and employees on (some or all of) issues regarding staffing, compensation, employee relations, policies and performance management .
- Demonstrated ability to make sound decisions, work and provide practical solutions senior leadership in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative thinker and problem solver, able to manage multiple projects and drive execution.
- Ability to work collaboratively and develop strong working partnerships with clients as well as HR colleagues.
- Paradoxical thinking and problem solving skills
- Start-up mindset and positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and good communication skills.
- Experience in fast-paced, growing organization preferred
- HR Experience across latam region preferred
- Spanish and English skills