This team is in charge of giving visibility to the Commercial area regarding their performance. This role is extremely important since it helps the Commercial team to adjust and set the strategy to achieve the goals. The team requires someone detail oriented and hands-on in order to make things happen.
- Build and automate scalable operations process focusing on the commercial team efficiency.
- Generate value-added insights through data-driven analysis to improve and scale commercial operations.
- Gathering and analyzing cross-functional performance data for insight generation and way of work definition.
- Work with executives and business leaders to develop project deployment strategy, implement change management approach, goals and priorities.
- 1 year left before graduation.
- Data-Driven. Get meaningful insights from data analysis in order to make decisions the best decisions and/or make great proposals.
- Strong Analytical Skills (Mathematics, Economics, Business Insights, Statistics).
- Advanced Excel; Data manipulation; advanced formulas; pivot tables.
- Fluent English.
- Highly organized, efficient, able to prioritize, and manage a wide range of responsibilities
- Communication skills.
- Team work!
- Power BI, SQL or Python knowledge.