Customer Experience Operations Fintech Manager
In the CX area, we are hundreds of people, from different places and with different cultures, responsible for strategically managing the customers' experience throughout their journey with the company.
We are a customer-centric team, which means that we adopt and apply a list of key experience principles that establish the expected behaviors, mindset, processes, metrics and ways of working to protect customer’s experience while generating value to the business. We look for people who are willing to embrace these principles by going far and beyond to bring them to life, and more importantly, who are passionate and driven by positively impact people’s lives and experiences.
DiDi is a key to deliver a great journey to all customers. Our team is dynamic, multicultural, diverse and full of passionate people located in Latin America whose mission is to deliver a WOW service to our clients.
The CX Ops Manager is responsible of defininng the CX strategy for the Paymens business line, ensuring the achievement of strategic goals and optimizing resource allocation.
In this position, the CX Ops Manager will be in charge of mapping current and future processes, implement deep dive analysis to uncover areas of improvement and design the service delivery strategy to ensure a great experience to our users, while creating internal efficiencies to maximize value generation to the business.
Additionally, this possition will be supporting the definition and execution of strategic initiatives to build the best-in-class experience in coordination with teams in China and LATAM.
- Design and implement process/product improvements.
- Deep dive analysis to generate actionable insights to provide a seamless user experience.
- Define the governance with internal/external stakeholders and efficiently coordinate cross-team cooperation.
- Optimize resource allocation to implement strategic initiatives.
- Capable of coordinating projects independently to achieve the OKRs.
- Support on the launch of new products and regions.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business administration or similar.
- Min 5 years of relevant work experience in consulting, operations, customer experience or related area (preferred background in financial services).
- Experience mananging multiple stakeholders.
- Proficiency in Excel and Google Suites required.
- Proficiency in English required.
- Comfort working with teams in different time zones .
- Knowledge in SQL (nice to have).
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision, be self-starter and prioritize own work to meet deadlines with a hands-on mentality.