HR Service Manager
The team has in-depth knowledge of HR management practices, end to end processes and ability to monitor and control data and problem-solving, while assisting with a variety of questions across all areas of HR, including policies, benefits, pay, recruitment, and vendor management etc.
- Responsible for SOP generation and maintenance, ensure HR integrity and compliance well executed
- Set SLA according to the process, monitor the operating efficiency and execution of the process, regularly form a diagnostic report and propose an optimization plan based on the process execution situation;
- Assist in the establishment of an international HRSSC service quality management system, optimize service quality and service efficiency
- Ability to manage diverse perspectives across global team in a rapidly changing environment.
- Leverage knowledge base to provide consistent customer service and solutions to customer inquiries.
- Relay opportunities for improvement of daily processes and assisting in the implementation of these initiatives.
- More than 7 years of experience in HR life cycle (onboarding/offboarding/transfer etc) and employee inquiries support , able to prioritize effectively and balance multiple tasks.
- Passionate for continuous improvement, have proven track of managing complex HR processes or projects and being able to solve and identify solutions to problems.
- High level of attention to detail and results oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Proficient in excel and mandatory experience working with payroll and personnel administration.
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations or Human Capital (Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Industrial Relations).
- Must have full proficient in English (verbal and written communication skills). This is a MANDATORY requirement.