Being part of the Operations team for DiDi Delivery will give you the unique opportunity to help drive growth in one of the fastest-growing companies in LATAM. You will have the opportunity to work in a tight team, where you will have a clear impact on the development and growth of DiDi Delivery business. Be prepared for a hectic, fast-paced, and challenging environment. You will be constantly seeking solutions that scale and you´ll never have a dull moment!
- Build scalable operations process focusing on bringing growth and efficiency
- The candidate will need to create engagement strategies to increase courier online time and retention in the platform
- Compile data insights and work cross-functionally with different departments such as strategy, business intelligence, product operations, and city teams.
- Convert raw databases into opportunities with visualization tools such as dashboards, SQL, R, big data, python
- Build and maintain detailed reporting models including core KPIs to assist city-level, regional, and expansion efforts.
- Make recommendations for product changes and improvements
- Document best practices to ensure consistency in service across LATAM
- Have from 2 to 4 years of experience in professional experience in consulting, operations, analytics or the technology sector. Having experience in a transactional or entrepreneurial role is preferred.
- Creative problem solver
- Self-starter and go-getter
- Ability to design and build flows and processes to solve complex problems
- Ability to understand, analyze and interpret Data
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytical and conceptual problem solving; comfort with quantitative analysis
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to understand the perspectives of varied stakeholder groups
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Detailed oriented, with strong desire to learn
- English proficiency to communicate with other teams across DiDi's operations
- Desired: Technical knowledge in relevant software applications; Oracle PL/SQL. Excel proficiency (e.g, SUMIFS, VLOOKUP, INDEX+MATCH, PIVOT REPORTING)