Procurement Excellence Manager - SSL region
Posted on Sunday, November 12, 2023
- This role is responsible to lead the design, development and deployment of the operational framework along with the strategic design of policies, processes and system improvements to ensure the efficiency and compliance in the operation of the Procurement function in the region.
- This role is a key enabler for growth initiatives, savings generation, contract management, supplier performance management, quarterly strategic reporting, KPI definition and tracking on an ongoing basis.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are a must to establish and maintain positive business relationships with peers, users and suppliers. Analytical and organization skills are required as this position will manage several simultaneous projects from divers stakeholders, countries, markets and categories of spend.
- Design, develop and execute strategies that enable world-class procurement CoE function.
- Design a comprehensive set of procurement operational reports with relevant data to optimize the ongoing management and facilitate the decision making regarding spend, supplier management, savings and compliance metrics.
- Design and implement the procurement SLAs.
- Manage the development and execution of a consistent global procurement performance model that accurately measures procurement effectiveness, savings and other OKRs and compliance results.
- Enable, promote and enforce procurement's customer-centric mindset.
- Demonstrate a strong initiative, work ethic and dedication to designing, development and execution of process, procurement strategies and plans
- Customer Centric mindeset ad capabilities
- Graduated Business, Administration, Commerce, Economics or Engineering degress
- Proven credentials in Procurement processes (policy development, process / workflow development, system implementations, reports generation) on a regional / multi - countries level
- Excellent written / verbal communications
- Highly quantitative and analytic profile
- Strong sense of ethics and compliance
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Fluent English and Spanish; Chinese desirable.
- Advanced MS/Office components (particularly Excel, Flow and Power Point)
- Desirable consulting backgroud