Talent Acquisition Sourcer
People & HR
Mexico City, Mexico
Posted on Thursday, December 14, 2023
As a Talent Acquisition Sourcer in DiDi you will work with a multidisciplinary team in LATAM focusing on Fintech roles.In this role you will manage, prioritize and close searches against tight deadlines and have the experience to set benchmarks, metrics, and work towards hitting SLAs. You’ll thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, not afraid to roll up your sleeves, work hard and have a lot of fun while doing it! This is a unique opportunity to build hiring processes from scratch, partner closely with the business to create proactive soucring strategies, and act as a thought partner to our business leaders to help them grow their teams in a thoughtful, strategic way.
- Owner of the sourcing strategies and results for your hiring managers across LATAM.
- Working together with Recruiters and TC teams to achieve monthly sourcing goals and hired candidates.
- Creating talent mappings for our hiring managers with the purpose of educating them on best industry practices and valuable insights to help them take organizational structures decisions.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key candidate communities for short and / or long-term opportunities.
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of the main businesses / technicians and competitors.
- Educating / training hiring managers on how to interview and acquire talent.
- BS/MS in Management, HR, Psychology or related
- At least 1+ year of solid work experience as a Talent Sourcer or Recruiter
- A solid knowledge on recruiting platforms such as LinkedIn, LinkedIn Insights, Boolean searches, OCC, etc.
- Professional Fluency English - Spanish and Portuguese are desirable
- Strong communication skills
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Experience in Fintech or Bank industry and high-volume recruiting is a plus