Growth Operations Intern
From day one you'll find a rich, collaborative, global culture where your responsibilities will have a direct impact on the company's strategy and growth.
Being part of the Passenger Growth Team will give you the unique opportunity to be responsible for pushing the sustained growth of the DiDi Mobility riders platform while adding value to the marketplace across SSL (Spanish Speaking Latinamerica) region.
- Taking part in the definition and execution of our riders base growth strategy, having as a main leverage our users incentives platform and cross team-collaboration projects.
- Working together with the Platform Team improving the quality of our new and re-engaged users with a strong focus on retention and usage frequency.
- Executing efficient actions following P&L targets according to the available budgets.
- Working side by side with several supporting areas like Marketing, Marketplace operations, Central operations and Performance Marketing.
- Educational background: Studying Engineering, Business Administration or related fields ideally to be graduated in 1 year.
- Experience or desire to learn how to use data-based decision-making, exercising good judgment in ambiguous circumstances, and effectively communicating across a diverse team.
- Strong Excel skills a must.
- Proficiency in English & Spanish.
- SQL intermediate knowledge.
- Clear Communicator - you are a clear and concise communicator with the ability to synthesize a lot of information quickly and highlight the key insights.
- Proven problem solving skills.
- Excellent organization and time management systems for yourself and your stakeholders.