Performance Marketing Intern
Being part of the IBG Performance Marketing team will give you the unique opportunity to help drive growth in one of the fastest growing companies ever. We're looking for candidates who are proactive, communicative, organized and resilient, and who are eager to develop their strategic thinking and analytical skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for a marketing enthusiast to gain hands-on experience in managing paid social campaigns, while working with a supportive and knowledgeable team.
- Planning, execution and management of paid social campaigns on platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and TikTok.
- Align campaign objectives with the overall marketing and business strategy.
- Test audience targeting strategies through Full funnel campaigns.
- Execute A/B tests and implement data-driven strategies for campaign optimization.
- Analyze key metrics and provide insights and recommendations for improvements.
- Launch new initiatives throughout different lines of business.
- Self driven
- Highly motivated person
- Problem solving oriented mindset
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player with the ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Show leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Willing to take ownership of projects
- Enthusiasm for learning about paid social media advertising and digital marketing
- English fluency is mandatory, both written and spoken
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google suite (specially Excel and Google Sheets)