The Risk Strategy team is responsible for developing risk strategy for our products and business flows, including both fraud risk and credit risk, tracking industry leading technical prevalence, adopting innovative and state-of-art methodology to tackle the new challenges emerging from fin-tech industry, for the purpose to protect sustainable growth and maximize business outcomes. We are looking for an experienced risk professional to own the end to end risk policies and response for key loss metrics while maintaining a positive user experience.
- Responsible to lead the QA Team to set up and execute quality assurance procedures to meet and exceed the company requirements.
- Work closely with other internal areas to identify the requirements, and quality standards.
- Plan and review full spectrum of quality policy associated, to improve the efficiency and effectiveness in preventing and detecting quality problem.
- Maintain and continuously improve the quality assurance system and quality improvement programs.
- Prepare quality reports analysis, recommend solutions and preventative measures.
- Aligning quality processes with QA China.
- Identify relevant quality-related training needs and deliver training.
- Execute other programs and projects as assigned.
- Degree holder in Quality Management or related disciplines.
- Over 5 years solid experience in quality assurance, quality control with minimum 2 years in a managerial position.
- Experience in finance products is preferable.
- Strong supervisory or managerial experience to lead a team to handle the QA work, quality controlling, trouble shooting and process improvement.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Chinese (will be a plus).