User Insights Senior Analyst
As part of DiDi’s research team you will make user life better by transforming their needs in business solutions which will generate brand preference and gains for the company
You will be able to become the voice of the users by gathering key Insights and tracking our brand health across the globe in order to help key stakeholders to take better decisions and guide business strategies
You should be able to transform complex concepts and data from diverse sources into clear and accessible communication, combining both quantitative and qualitative research in data analysis, also integrating this information with DiDi’s Marketing strategy.
Manage the BHT for rides business in Latin America, Egypt and Australia working really close to all key stakeholders to provide them with relevant Information that supports business decision
Bring relevant and crucial knowledge about our users finding opportunities to win on markets where we play, provide in-depth analysis of the market, our industry and competitors
Diagnostic and act on the OKRs that will move more the needle of the business.
Generate knowledge about users and our driving partners integrating research data with business data collected first hand and detect actionable opportunities.
Understand current and potential opportunities for brand image
Recommend marketing targets according to historical data and support digital teams on media return understanding.
Conduct internal and external AdHoc research according to key stakeholder´s needs
- Bachelor´s degree Is required preferably in Marketing, statistics or administrative careers-
- Professional experience in quantitative market research for at least 5 years with strong analytical background and research acumen (Having qualitative experience is a plus)
- Experience managing Brand Health trackers and AdHoc quantitative research
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, critical thinking and passionate about understanding consumer’s behavior
- Strong communication skills and storytelling capabilities, and the ability to influence people in different areas of the company
- Skills to connect different sources of Information to drive powerful Insights
- Fluency in English Is required for this role
- Solid experience managing market research agencies is a plus