Corporate Communications Spanish Speaking Latam Intern
We seek the next superstar intern, passionate about Corporate, and digital communications. Someone eager to learn, work, and have fun.
The role is a unique opportunity to help drive the reputation of one of the fastest-growing companies in tech and mobile transportation, with a presence in 15 countries and counting. You will work with a team of highly motivated professionals to strengthen DiDi’s reputation and tackle some of our industry’s most important challenges.
The ideal candidate will show interest in public relations, digital marketing, and comms. Looking for someone capable of developing deep-data analysis reports that can help guide our strategies.
This role reports to our Corporate and Safety Comms Manager, and partners closely with Safety, Marketing, Government Affairs, Customer Service, Legal, Operations, and other business partners in the region.
- Contribute to creating strong communications master plans for our mobility, food, and financial services businesses across the region.
- Contribute greatly to our digital comms strategies, both owned and earned channels, including digital campaigns boosting, and influencer marketing.
- Serve as a data analyst who can help guide the direction of our communication strategy.
- Collaborate across multi-functional teams and external vendors such as our PR agency.
- Keep tabs on the team’s deliveries, trackers, calendarization, and prioritizations to make sure we are working to our highest potential.
- Keep internal assets up-to-date, such as Crisis Manuals, Spokespeople training, Playbooks, and Corporate kits, among others.
- Support regional projects using data to build narratives with greater impact and oriented to support business goals.
- Constantly push for new ideas and approaches in our communications work across the region, never settle for what's been done before, take risks, and sometimes fail, but always get up and try again.
- Studying a Bachelor's degree in Communications, Public Relations, Digital Marketing, or any other similar career.
- Strong English communication skills are essential.
- Interest in brand, technology, and Communications.
- Interest in collaborating in a fast-paced environment oriented to the use of data to create stories.
- Results and detail-oriented and self-motivated person.
- Empathic team player willing to learn.