Employee Relations and Compliance Senior Manager
Our HR operation team is part of Didi International Business Group, with a mission to establish standardized, centralized and high-quality global management and operation as well as allow differences due to local policies, cultural customs and other factors in order to provide full coverage of HR services. Based on Didi's policies and mechanisms, we combine national policies and systems for international business, improve and timely update relevant operation management systems and processes to ensure compliance management, as well as establish an active risk warning mechanism and capability.
The position is responsible for managing and maintaining the relationship between the Didi and employees. The role involves ensuring alignment of employee interests with the company's objectives, addressing employee relations issues.
- Creates a standard code of conduct that is consistent with the values of the organization, business strategy and HR strategy.
- Setup Discipline Management and Grievance Management policies and processes.
- Interpret and advocate DiDi values and compliance with HR policies for a business, region, or geography.
- Identify and raise the needs to mitigate potential risks by collaborating with HRBP, HR COE, Legal and RCCD.
- Provide systematical resolutions to employee relation issues, complaints and grievance by conducting investigations, using relevant legislation knowledge and company policies.
- Provide reports to the company's management on the status and trends of employee relations, and implement Employee relations initiatives that support organizational improvement.
- Develop and implemented training programs to enhance the handling skills of employee relations issues.
- Ensure compliance with labor laws and keep employee relations policies and procedures up to date.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Human Resources Management or a related field preferred.
- 10+ years experience in employee relations management, in-depth knowledge of employment laws, regulations, and best practices.
- Fluent English & Spanish communication is a must.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills, capable of effective communication and negotiation with employees at different levels.
- Strong problem-solving and conflict resolution skills, able to handle complex employee relations issues & deal with sensitive and confidential information.
- Strong analytical and data-driven decision-making abilities.
- Experience working with global or multi-national companies is an added plus.
- Enthusiastic and proactive, able to work in a fast-paced work environment.