Growth Sr Analyst - DiDi Delivery
We are looking for a data & execution oriented person to be part of one of the most amazing start-ups in the Food category across LATAM. As a Growth Sr. Analyst, you will be responsible for the planning and execution of the initiatives that will grow our active courier base.
This role will allow you to interact and collaborate with cross-functional teams like Marketplace, Product, S&P, Marketing, among other teams. In addition, you will align with senior stakeholders on the funding for your proposed solutions. We expect you to have a strong sense of ownership, as well as proficiency in Excel and SQL.
- Responsible for planning and executing the courier acquisition and reactivation strategies to grow our courier base
- Optimizing the courier acquisition investment on the current channels
- Leading the execution, along with the product team, of the funnel optimization
- Conducting continuous A/B testing on the processes and levers to improve the efficiency of the onboarding process
- Proposing and executing initiatives to become a best-in-class platform for new courier retention
- 2+ years of experience in business consulting, tech or operations
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering, Marketing or a related field
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- Structured thinking to solve diverse challenges
- Experience with data-based decision-making
- Team player
- Proficient in Excel and SQL
- Fluent English