As a City Key Account Manager, you will play a pivotal role in driving our business forward by developing and executing strategic sales initiatives, building partnerships with restaurants in the local food industry while leading a high-performing sales team, coaching and developing them to achieve business results and contribute to the overall growth and success of our organization.
- Demonstrate a competitive spirit and determination to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Develop a profound understanding of our business, its key performance indicators (KPIs), and strategically align sales efforts with our business objectives.
- Utilize strategic thinking to meticulously track and analyze data, set clear goals, and identify actionable steps to achieve desired outcomes.
- Implement operational efficiencies by establishing goals, processes, standard operating procedures (SOPs), tools, and performance evaluations.
- Exhibit strong leadership skills, inspiring and motivating the sales team by transparently communicating objectives, providing guidance on data analysis, and setting priorities.
- Lead by example, sharing best practices with the team, nurturing their professional growth, and promoting a culture of excellence.
- Foster a collaborative and inclusive work environment, encouraging open communication, idea sharing, and teamwork.
- 5+ years of experience in the commercial area with solid experience in account management and/or consultative selling.
- At least 3 years of experience managing teams.
- Results and performance driven.
- Strategic and Data-Driven thinking. Able to bring solutions to complex problems.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence diverse stakeholders
- Motivated to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Easy to adapt and flexible towards a multicultural team.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.