Goal Setting Sr. Analyst (Field Strategy)
You will be part of our Field Strategy - Goal Setting and Tactics team, leading key initiatives to drive growth across Latam. Goal Setting and Tactics team is in charge of creating tools and processes to guide the commercial team towards our yearly goal. You will be working with a team of orangers and influencing key stakeholders to create a positive impact on our results. This data driven role calls for a rare combination of business strategic thinking and hands-on problem solving, as well as an interpersonal ability. Goal Setting and Tactics team members are very important for the expansion and sustainability of our business across the region, as well as helping our restaurant partners in maximizing their growth potential in our platform.
- Diagnose and solve top-priority problems/issues in our day to day execution of business strategies.
- Design a KPI structure and its targets to measure commercial team's performance
- Design and implement strategies to help our business and restaurant partners grow in a challenging and highly competitive environment.
- Work effectively across different operations teams within our Field Strategy operation.
- Negotiate and align processes and standard communication procedures, in order to effectively implement our strategies and initiatives across different teams.
- Stay hands-on and drive excellence through problem solving and leadership.
- Work with a team of International stakeholders to move projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Set up initiatives on our internal system to boost sales of the restaurants in our Platform.
- Project management Skills
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking
- Solid business sense, familiar with Finance concepts
- Effective communication (verbal and written), both in English and Spanish.
- Highly motivated, proactive, self-learner, Independent, solid sense of ownership, hands-on approach.
- Experienced in data analysis tools (Excel, SQL, Python) + willingness to learn others.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Economics, Engineering, Actuarial/ Mathematics or related fields
- Professional background: 2+ years of experience in Finance, Consulting, Banking or related field.
- Technical knowledge: experience in financial modeling, forecasting, data analytics.