Mobility CX Ops Service Strategy Analyst
In the Customer Experience area, we are hundreds of people, from different places and with different cultures, responsible for strategically managing the customers' experience throughout their journey with the company. We are a customer-centric team, which means that we adopt and apply a list of key experience principles that establish the expected behaviors, mindset, processes, metrics and ways of working to protect customer’s experience while generating value to the business. We look for people who are willing to embrace these principles by going far and beyond to bring them to life, and more importantly, who are passionate and driven by positively impacting people’s lives and experiences.
The Process Analyst will be responsible for setup and create Customer Services flows in order to generate the best Customer Experience. The ideal candidate must have strong self management and organization and prioritization skills.
- Execute strategic projects of customer experience department
- Structure and design customer service process accordinly to CX standarts and following BPMN methodology;
- Conduct analyses of different databases, as well as investigations directly on the frontline, to identify opportunities for improvement in the services offered.
- Examine existing and future customer service and business processes and work with internal groups globally to drive/assist in continuous improvement.
- Work with multifunctional teams in order to improve customer experience;
- Ensure that we are reaching high customer satisfaction rate;
- Preferred degree industrial engineering, business administration and similar fields
- 1+ years’ work experience in process improvement roles
- Advanced English and Spanish
- Experience with continuous improvement methodologies.
- Must be customer oriented and possess the ability to develop creative solutions to a variety of complex problems.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Ability to guide peers in creating and executing the best solutions for the business, partners and consumers;
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically, and a persistent attention to detail;
- Advanced in Power Point or other presentation tools and in Excel or other data management tools