Mobility CX Ops Service Strategy Manager
In the Customer Experience area, we are hundreds of people, from different places and with different cultures, responsible for strategically managing the customers' experience throughout their journey with the company. We are a customer-centric team, which means that we adopt and apply a list of key experience principles that establish the expected behaviors, mindset, processes, metrics and ways of working to protect customer’s experience while generating value to the business. We look for people who are willing to embrace these principles by going far and beyond to bring them to life, and more importantly, who are passionate and driven by positively impacting people’s lives and experiences.
You will be responsible for deploying the company's and CX IBG strategy at customer experience operational levels, ensuring the best customer experience. In addition, you will be responsible for co-managing and developing the team and coordinating strategic projects.
In this position, the CX Ops Service Strategy Manager will apply (and mentor the team through) techniques such as customer journey mapping, BPM, lean six sigma and a whole set of continuous improvement methodologies to lead service design and ensure an awesome experience to our customers, while maximizing value generation to the business.
- Define the strategies and tactics for the achievement of the area OKRs;
- Establish governance with the leaders of client areas to understand and support their needs;
- Establish processes and governance with frontline teams to ensure that the insights of the operation are captured and incorporated into continuous improvement processes;
- Ensure the application of "best in class" methodologies in key processes (process mapping, journey design, VOC, continuous improvement, prioritization, impact analysis, etc.) and the excellence of their execution aligned and integrated to CX Ops COE;
- Lead multifunctional projects of high complexity;
- Build customer support processes aligned with the customer's service journey, experience principles and aligned to the business and product value propositions;
- Support the implementation of channels, tools, and/or specialization models for customer service;
- Ensure that customer-facing content (FAQs, Self Helps, Macros, Q&As, "Landing Pages", etc) are designed, maintained, and improved to support the key brand messages and reflect our values;
- Lead multifunctional forums to discuss improvements to the customer experience;
- Conduct complex analyses of different databases, as well as investigations directly on the frontline, to identify opportunities for improvement in the services offered.
- Recognizing and addressing organizational barriers to ensure the future success of ongoing improvement programs;
- Ensure that we are reaching high customer satisfaction rate;
- Preferred degree industrial engineering, business administration
- 5+ years’ work experience in process improvement roles
- Fluent English and Spanish
- Deep experience with continuous improvement methodologies (Black/Green belt previous experience is preferred) .
- Experience with service design and customer journey management is highly desirable;
- Experience in leading multifunctional projects;
- Must be customer oriented and possess the ability to develop creative solutions to a variety of complex problems.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Ability to lead individuals in creating and executing the best solutions for the business, partners and consumers;
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically, and a persistent attention to detail;
- Advanced in Power Point or other presentation tools and in Excel or other data management tools
- Project management skills; specific certification (CBPP) is a differential;
- 6 Sigma certification is a differential;