Sales Manager, Enterprise (UK)
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, May 4, 2023
Attentive® is the leader in conversational commerce, reinventing business to consumer communication. Our SMS-first software platform helps everyone from entrepreneurs to enterprises strengthen relationships with their consumers in a new way. Through two-way, real-time, personalized communications, we drive billions in e-commerce revenue and over 8,000 leading brands like CB2, Urban Outfitters, Crocs, Jack in the Box, and Coach rely on Attentive to deliver powerful commerce experiences.
Attentive’s growth has been recognized by Deloitte’s Fast 500, Linkedin’s Top Startups and Forbes Cloud 100 all thanks to the hard work from our global employees!
Who we are
Attentive is looking for an outcome-oriented Sales Manager to join our growing Enterprise UK sales team. You'll be leading and coaching a high-performing sales team, and be responsible to deliver against our sales targets while we scale our UK market. You’re a motivated and strategic leader who would be integral in our growth plan.
This role will report to the VP & GM of International Sales.
Why Attentive needs you
- Directly manage our Enterprise Account Executive team selling to large businesses
- Attend sales and customer meetings in order to coach our account executive team and increase our win-rate
- Provide product feedback to Product and Engineering teams to help inform future product development
- Provide accurate forecasting to help set realistic goals and develop effective sales strategies
- Work with VP & GM of International Sales on team strategy, improving processes and go-to-market effectiveness
- Set and drive team goals, objectives, budgets, sales targets and quotas to achieve and exceed our long-range strategic objectives
- 4+ years of enterprise software sales, preferably in marketing software for e-commerce and retail companies
- 2+ years of experience as a sales manager at a fast-growing company is required
- Experience with the MEDDPICC sales methodology
- Extremely comfortable in outside sales meetings and events
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial mindset approach to managing your team and quota
- Strong track record of driving results and developing your team
- Comfortable working from our Liverpool St. office 2 days a week
Attentive Company Values
Default to Action - Speed is our best offense and defense
Never Settle - Continuously raise the bar for yourself and your teammates
Hard Work Solves Big Problems - Success requires grit and resilience
Be Attentive - Work together as a team to drive greatness for our company and our customers
Learn more about AWAKE, Attentive’s collective of employee resource groups.
If you do not meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply! No job description is perfect, and we may also have another opportunity that closely matches your skills and experience.
At Attentive, we know that our Company's strength lies in the diversity of our employees. Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees, applicants and covered individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
See more open positions at Attentive
Something looks off?