Posted on Tuesday, May 23, 2023
Attentive® is the leader in conversational commerce, reinventing business to consumer communication. Our SMS-first software platform helps everyone from entrepreneurs to enterprises strengthen relationships with their consumers in a new way. Through two-way, real-time, personalized communications, we drive billions in e-commerce revenue and over 8,000 leading brands like CB2, Urban Outfitters, Crocs, Jack in the Box, and Coach rely on Attentive to deliver powerful commerce experiences.
Attentive’s growth has been recognized by Deloitte’s Fast 500, Linkedin’s Top Startups and Forbes Cloud 100 all thanks to the hard work from our global employees!
Who we are
We are looking for a driven customer success professional to join our team as an Implementation Specialist. You will help our clients achieve their goals for their SMS programs, steer them in the right direction to get up and running on Attentive smoothly, and will optimize their program to maximize growth and revenue. You will coordinate with Sales, Design, Solutions Engineering, and the rest of Client Strategy to make sure clients' needs are met as quickly as possible and ensure that every client has a positive first impression of Attentive.
Why Attentive needs you
- Support the successful launch of our clients by working closely with Sales to run quick, efficient, and smooth handoffs when new clients sign up (contact categorization, product scoping, implementation details, goals/KPIs, etc.).
- Continue to partner closely with Sales throughout the trial period to convert clients to paid programs.
- Build a strong rapport with new clients immediately; show expertise and earn trust to create a strong relationship
- Run launch calls with new clients, evangelizing for our best practices and suggested product implementation. Overcome common objections and questions. Steadily move launches forward.
- Discover any/all unidentified product needs, and work with Solutions Engineering and Technical Account Managers to scope out and troubleshoot tech issues.
- Lead UI overviews and teach clients how to use our self-service tools and maximize their use of the platform. Inculcate in clients how to work with our White Glove support team.
- Configure and thoroughly QA accounts ahead of launch
- Run weekly check-ins with clients during their trial. Build excitement about their success on the platform, encourage them to use additional products and send messages, and do everything necessary to hit their goals/KPIs
- 2-4 years of account management or implementation experience required, preferably at a marketing/software company
- Strong understanding in customer success techniques and strategies
- Familiar with managing multiple clients in different stages simultaneously and able to prioritize account load
- Comfortable learning new products (our own) and software (Jira, Looker, Salesforce, etc.)
- Experience navigating complex work processes, tight timelines, and changing teams
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Strong interest in startups, software and entrepreneurship
You'll get competitive perks and benefits from health care to home office equipment, to help you bring your best self to work!
For US based applicants:
The standard base salary range for this position is $75,600 - $94,500 annually
This position is eligible for performance-based cash bonus or variable compensation
This position is eligible for equity in the form of RSUs
Attentive Company Values
Default to Action - Speed is our best offense and defense
Never Settle - Continuously raise the bar for yourself and your teammates
Hard Work Solves Big Problems - Success requires grit and resilience
Be Attentive - Work together as a team to drive greatness for our company and our customers
Learn more about AWAKE, Attentive’s collective of employee resource groups.
If you do not meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply! No job description is perfect, and we may also have another opportunity that closely matches your skills and experience.
At Attentive, we know that our Company's strength lies in the diversity of our employees. Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees, applicants and covered individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
See more open positions at Attentive
Something looks off?