Mid-Market Account Executive (UK)
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, October 7, 2023
Attentive® is the world’s #1 conversational marketing platform, on a mission to maximize performance with intelligent, 1:1 SMS and email capabilities. Our SMS-first software platform helps everyone from entrepreneurs to enterprises strengthen relationships with their consumers in a new way. Through two-way, real-time, personalized communications, we drive billions in e-commerce revenue and over 8,000 leading brands like CB2, Pura Vida, GUESS and Urban Outfitters rely on Attentive to deliver powerful commerce experiences.
Attentive’s growth has been recognized by Deloitte’s Fast 500, Linkedin’s Top Startups and Forbes Cloud 100 all thanks to the hard work from our global employees!
Who we are
We’re looking to hire an outcome-oriented Mid Market Account Executive to be a foundational member of our UK Sales team, responsible for driving new customer acquisition and establishing and nurturing a strong pipeline. You’re a motivated and strategic team player who would be integral in our growth plan.
Why Attentive needs you
- Engage in new client relationships by developing target customers at the C-suite, VP and Director level at mid-market companies
- Act cross-functionally with marketing, product and design to guide market positioning and to provide feedback on product requirements.
- Work alongside dedicated inside sales representatives to schedule and prepare for new business meetings.
- Prepare, present and close new business through industry events, virtual meetings and conferences.
- Manage the sales process to ensure delivery against metrics
- Work with your dedicated SDR team to generate and qualify leads
- Maintain accurate and up to date customer information Salesforce, ensuring squeaky clean data hygiene
- Understand your deals to be able to forecast accurately, knowing what to work on and where to leverage support to close business
- At least 2-3 years experience in a closing sales role
- Experience working at a MarTech SaaS Company
- Demonstrated experience consistently meeting and exceeding quota, with references
- Experience managing the sales cycle across Salesforce.com or other CRM
- Hard-working and persistent, ensuring delivery of great results
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Comfortable working from our Shoreditch office 2 days a week
Attentive Company Values
Default to Action - Move swiftly and with purpose
Be One Unstoppable Team - Rally as each other’s champions
Champion the Customer - Our success is defined by our customers' success
Act Like an Owner - Take responsibility for Attentive’s success
Learn more about AWAKE, Attentive’s collective of employee resource groups.
If you do not meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply! No job description is perfect, and we may also have another opportunity that closely matches your skills and experience.
At Attentive, we know that our Company's strength lies in the diversity of our employees. Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees, applicants and covered individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.