Senior Software Engineer - BI Reporting Team
Posted on Friday, November 3, 2023
Attentive® is the world’s #1 conversational marketing platform, on a mission to maximize performance with intelligent, 1:1 SMS and email capabilities. Our SMS-first software platform helps everyone from entrepreneurs to enterprises strengthen relationships with their consumers in a new way. Through two-way, real-time, personalized communications, we drive billions in e-commerce revenue and over 8,000 leading brands like CB2, Pura Vida, GUESS and Urban Outfitters rely on Attentive to deliver powerful commerce experiences.
Attentive’s growth has been recognized by Deloitte’s Fast 500, Linkedin’s Top Startups and Forbes Cloud 100 all thanks to the hard work from our global employees!
Who we are
Our engineering department consists of 200+ people across multiple teams, such as application development, infrastructure, data platform, machine learning, and security. We believe our company will win in the long run through product innovation. To get there, we obsess over iteratively delivering customer value through rapid prototyping and data-driven decision-making.
We’re looking for a self-motivated, highly driven Senior Software Engineer to join our remote Reporting team to support our customer facing data product. You will work with a cross-functional group of engineers, product managers, and designers to build applications to enable customers to extract insights and craft stories from their data.
Why Attentive needs you
- You are constantly improving the quality of the project you are working on, both via code contributions as well as long-term advocacy for larger-scale changes
- Build amazing consumer experiences, taking responsibility for code quality, scalability, reliability and performance
- You understand how to partner with Product Management and Design to meet the user’s needs without sacrificing quality or accruing tech debt. You deeply loathe regressions, and take proactive steps to protect against them through a variety of testing techniques
- You have worked professionally with web technologies for 5+ years with experience on a single application long enough to see the consequences of your decisions
- You have development experience with either Java, Python or Go
- You have familiarity with frontend technologies such as React and TypeScript
- You have a proven track record of building applications that maintain a high bar of quality
- You are excited by new technologies, but are conscious of choosing them for the right reasons
You’ll get competitive perks and benefits from health & wellness to equity, to help you bring your best self to work.
For US based applicants:
- The standard base salary range for this position is $150,000 - $225,000 annually
- This position is eligible for equity in the form of RSUs
Attentive Company Values
Default to Action - Move swiftly and with purpose
Be One Unstoppable Team - Rally as each other’s champions
Champion the Customer - Our success is defined by our customers' success
Act Like an Owner - Take responsibility for Attentive’s success
Learn more about AWAKE, Attentive’s collective of employee resource groups.
If you do not meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply! No job description is perfect, and we may also have another opportunity that closely matches your skills and experience.
At Attentive, we know that our Company's strength lies in the diversity of our employees. Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees, applicants and covered individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.