Senior Director, Client Strategy (UK)
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, January 2, 2024
Attentive® is the AI marketing platform for leading brands, designed to optimize message performance through 1:1 SMS and email interactions. Infusing intelligence at every stage of the consumer's purchasing journey, Attentive empowers businesses to achieve hyper-personalized communication with their customers on a large scale. Leveraging AI-powered tools, a mobile-first approach, two-way conversations, and enterprise-grade technology, Attentive drives billions in online revenue for brands around the globe. Trusted by over 8,000 leading brands such as CB2, Urban Outfitters, GUESS, Dickey’s Barbecue Pit, and Wyndham Resort, Attentive is the go-to solution for delivering powerful commerce experiences for consumers with the brands they love.
Attentive’s growth has been recognized by Deloitte’s Fast 500, Linkedin’s Top Startups and Forbes Cloud 100 all thanks to the hard work from our global employees!
Who we are
We are looking for an ambitious and motivated Client Strategy leader to help scale and manage our growing UK team into the next phase of its growth. You will help improve every facet of the team: coaching + training, setting up new processes, spearheading growth initiatives, etc as we continue to expand our Client Strategy function in the UK. You will work cross-functionally with Sales, Product, Design, Engineering, and Marketing to make sure we are doing everything possible to maintain and grow our client relationships.
Why Attentive needs you
- Manage our UK and AU customer experience through managing Director of CSM and CS leaders with the aim of maximizing client onboarding, retention and happiness in our SMB, Mid-Market and Enterprise segments
- Oversee and lead new coaching + training initiatives across a wide range of areas: data analysis + presentation, client management, objection handling
- Implement new processes and operations vital to scaling the team in international markets
- Travel in person to maximize relationships with top tier clients and contribute to upsells + renewals
- Work with executive team to translate customer feedback into specific product requirements
- Be a crucial member of our International leadership team as we look to grow our UK/AU footprint and expand into greater EMEA and APAC
- Excelled in a CS/AM role (preferably at a marketing/software company or startup)
- 8+ years of previous managerial experience
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset: self-motivated to work independently on tight timelines to achieve ambitious goals
- Extremely personable: excited to coach and develop employees internally and work closely with clients externally
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Able to commute into our London office on Tuesdays and Thursdays
Attentive Company Values
Default to Action - Move swiftly and with purpose
Be One Unstoppable Team - Rally as each other’s champions
Champion the Customer - Our success is defined by our customers' success
Act Like an Owner - Take responsibility for Attentive’s success
Learn more about AWAKE, Attentive’s collective of employee resource groups.
If you do not meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply! No job description is perfect, and we may also have another opportunity that closely matches your skills and experience.
At Attentive, we know that our Company's strength lies in the diversity of our employees. Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees, applicants and covered individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.